The goal of this class is to teach intermediate skills for Windows PC’s and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Subjects Covered Include:
- Week 1 – Review of the Ribbon in Microsoft Word. Working around the defaults in Word.
- Week 2 – Margins in Word. Working with Boolean Operators. Keyboard shortcuts.
- Week 3 – Exercise in creating a basic Word document. Bullet Points. Print Screen function.
- Week 4 – Introduction to Excel and exploring the Ribbon.
- Week 5 – Creating a home budget worksheet using Auto Sum.
- Week 6 – Exercise setting a spreadsheet for a data base and sorting.
- Week 7 – Introduction of Publisher and PowerPoint. Presentation of the Certifications.
- For more information, contact Tim Boyd.
For further information on the Beginning Computer class, please use the button above to open the contact form.